Account Management Intern (Jan-24 Intake)
Digital Marketing, Singapore
The position will expose the candidate to both Digital Marketing and Influencer Marketing.
What you will do:
- Assist the Account Manager with campaign management (Digital Marketing & Influencer Marketing)
- Coordinating with different internal stakeholders to get campaigns activated
- Ensuring campaign timelines are met.
Who you are:
- Interest in Digital Marketing or Influencer Marketing
- Demonstrate excellent organizational abilities, with a keen eagerness to learn and meticulous attention to detail; capable of working efficiently in a fast-paced, high-pressure setting, and exhibiting great flexibility in adapting to changes.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, work autonomously, problem-solve, collaborate with others, and prioritise the completion of assigned tasks
- Sales/Marketing/Business Education background preferred
- Locally based and do not require work pass to work in Singapore
- Able to commit at least 3 months, or more
Current internship for applicants who can start in January/February 2024 and able to commit full time internship (Mon-Fri, 9am to 6pm in office).