Business Development Manager - Agency Business
Digital Marketing, Singapore
What You'll Do
Identify & establish relationships with new customers through effective prospecting and networking with Big 6++ agency groups
Experience from top Advertising Agencies, digital publishers or programmatic networks
Leverage your existing agency relationships in the Singapore market; combined with deep understanding of the market to position company value-proposition.
Connect client’s business objectives with AnyMind offerings and solutions to effectively sell a broad portfolio of End-end commerce enablement solutions (including D2C ecommerce, Influencer Marketing, Digital Marketing as an established ‘trusted advisor’.
Develop strategic pursuit plans, sales pipelines and engaging with other internal stakeholders, when appropriate to actively drive pursuit opportunities.
Participate in a variety of client-facing activities; driving the entire 360 sales cycle from prospecting to closing sales, with the goal of achieving/exceeding the assigned quota.
Work towards achieving mutually agreed business goals and targets which will be measured on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. As such, you will be required to maintain accurate, timely forecasts, Account and Deal plans and business reports.
Lead contract negotiations and close agreements
Who You Are
- 5 years of sales experience in developing new accounts;
- Current experience in selling adtech/martech/digital solutions to Media agencies (must), or being part of an agency network (with broad industry connections) is a big plus point
- Should be carrying & achieving an individual quota in excess of 300K+ USD annually
- Extensive, existing and relevant network of agency customers and relationships in Singapore
- Good understanding of media agency value chain and partnership process
- Successful record of working with many teams within a partner to drive sales growth
- Knowledge of the digital eco-system (is core), experience in selling digital marketing solutions (in an agency or in adtech companies is an added preference)
- Orchestrate solutions for the customer using strong collaboration skills both internal & external across geographies and across the larger ecosystem
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, resourcefulness, flexible with business acumen.
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Eligible to work in Singapore