Key Account Manager, Publisher Growth
Publisher Growth, Singapore
AnyMind Group is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and motivated Account Manager to join the AnyMind
family to manage and develop our Key Accounts/Growth partnerships in Singapore. The Account Manager will play an important role managing the day-to-day client service & ops for media owners while bridging communication and strategy between essential internal teams and our clients to deliver best in class client service and digital advertising results.
What you will be doing:
- Reporting directly to the Deputy Head of Publisher Growth, the account manager is responsible for
managing all aspects of key account retention across pre and post sale cycles to drive revenue
growth and department goals.
- Manage media business strategy planning, execution, and proposals.
- Understanding key accounts’ objectives in order to provide solutions that suit their business needs.
- Provide detailed performance reports with growth plans to increase web yield.
- Analyze the impact of business initiatives, use data to make recommendations and propose
- Proficient in client communication - capable to lead independent conversations.
- Enjoys working with cross functional teams toward a common goal of driving revenue and improving
- Strong desire to perform in a fast-paced highly changing marketplace and be driven to meet and
exceed the team’s expectations/demands.
What you have:
- At least 1+ year minimum professional experience in digital media at an agency/client/publisher as an
- Provide the best in client services and project management as the main sales point of contact for all
pre and post-sale activities across all digital advertising activities (direct, programmatic, etc.) .
- Independent individual with a strong business acumen, critical thinker who is able to challenge ideas
for the better.
- Possess a great sense of ownership and take pride at delivering results.
- Positive attitude and treats colleagues with respect.
- Knowledge of AdSense, Google Ad Manager, Google Analytics, or other web analytics will be an
- Eligible to work in Singapore