[Delhi,IN] Business Development Manager/ Senior Manager, D2C
What You'll Do
- Generating leads of new age and established D2C Brands for their ecommerce operation services offered by anymind group
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Bridge between Operations and client for smooth executions of services committed
- Dotted line reporting of D2C Operations
Who You Are
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- 4-8 years of experience in ecommerce / D2C brands
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
Nice to have
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Having worked in early stage startups would be an added advantage
- Bi-Annual Performance Review
Attractive commission on achieving revenue targets
Annual paid leaves (30 days which includes casual leave, sick leave and earned leave)
All-hands Meeting (after probation)
Flexible working environment
Conveyance and Mobile reimbursement
Over and above Health Insurance for self, spouse, two children. Insurance Premium amount borne by the company
Working hours: 10 am - 6:30 pm (Mon - Fri)
Online and offline company events (TGIF, birthday and holiday events, etc.)
Events (TGIF, birthday and holiday events, etc.)