Influencer Marketing Intern
Influencer Marketing, Singapore
As an Influencer Marketing Intern at AnyMind Group Singapore, you will play a crucial role in supporting the influencer marketing team in various tasks related to influencer recruitment, campaign execution, and social media management. This internship offers valuable hands-on experience in the dynamic field of influencer marketing, allowing you to work closely with leading brands and influencers to create impactful campaigns.
- Source for suitable content creators to take part in Seeding Campaigns across different categories (Beauty, Food, etc)
- Prepare necessary logistic materials to pack and arrange delivery of seeding kits
- Liaise with content creators on campaign progress and monitor for any social media postings
- Post campaign reporting
- Manage AnyCreator SG social media accounts on TikTok and Instagram, including social media calendar planning and content curation.
- Graduate or final year student in marketing-related majors
- Outgoing and positive personality
- Fluent in English
- Social Media Savvy, especially for TikTok and Instagram
- (Good to have) Graphic design experience
- Available to commit to a full-time internship for a minimum of 4 months, preferably up to 6 months, to ensure a comprehensive learning experience
Please note that we are unable to consider candidates who are not Singapore residents due to work eligibility.
Why You'll Love It
- Expand your network of influencers and content creators
- Have creative freedom towards growing our social media pages
- Be part of a young, fun and dynamic team!