Programmatic & Ad Ops Specialist, Account Strategy
Digital Marketing, Singapore
AnyMind Group is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world, driven by a core mission to make every business borderless. Starting from marketing tech, AnyMind Group has expanded its focus into cloud manufacturing, D2C brand incubation, entertainment tech, and HR tech in recent years. AnyMind Group’s marketing tech business line, AnyDigital & AnyTag looks to power the advertising of the future and provides digital marketing and influencer marketing solutions for both advertisers and agencies.
Over the last few years, our business has scaled and evolved. We are seeking an experienced, analytics-driven professional to join our Account Strategy team in Singapore and help expand the footprint of AdAsia’s digital marketing solutions and platforms amongst local and regional prospects out of Singapore. You’ll contribute to a high-growth team in a business that is experiencing rapid growth. The successful candidate will have a strong consulting mindset, good client engagement experience, extensive knowledge of digital platforms, and a proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will also have outstanding data analysis skills, be naturally proactive, and is prepared to communicate insights to multiple stakeholders. The candidate will demonstrate the ability to drive new value to existing accounts by identifying new opportunities or gaps within ongoing programs.
What You'll Do
- Manage display, video, mobile, programmatic RTB, social media, search, native and marketplace online advertising campaigns for AnyMind regional strategic clients.
- Daily management and optimization of each account’s campaigns to ensure success metrics are achieved. As well as, identify potential issues and communicate recommendations for improvement.
- Suggest campaign media plans and tactics; develop and see-through solutions based on client success metrics, KPIs, or desired campaign results.
- Perform excellent data analysis and optimize the delivery of running campaigns.
- Create weekly reports, ad hoc reports, and final reports with audience insights, performance insights, and brand insights that are meaningful for clients.
- Work closely with multiple Sales, Creatives, and Engineering teams across regions to resolve issues, pacing deficiencies, and client concerns.
- Leverage new knowledge and technology to improve productivity of the entire team, provide new solutions, and share know-how
- Directly manage 1 - 2 members and provide training, support and education on Ad Operation practices (For more experienced candidate)
- Manage partners (Google and/or Meta etc.)
Who You Are
- Experience in digital marketing agencies or ad tech companies for 3+ years
- 2 - 3 years of experience as an account strategist, trader, or ad operation
- Experience in managing regional online advertising campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook, DV360, Xandr (AppNexus), TikTok, LinkedIn and other platforms for clients and perform complicated campaign analysis
- Good knowledge across ad platforms, DSPs, SSPs, ad networks, and ad exchanges
- Expert skills in search, display, social, video advertising tools, programmatic platforms, ad trafficking, and online advertising technologies.
- Demonstrate ability to manage complex client projects/campaigns, including the ability to provide coordination and direction to team members.
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized, and accountable.
- Solutions-oriented focused on solving the problem with innovative and responsive recommendations.
- Experience in Analytics & Measurement Tools (Google Analytics, GTM, Campaign Manager) would be an added advantage
- Highly collaborative mindset with the ability to work closely with multiple sales, creative, and engineering teams across the region to identify opportunities, resolve issues and assuage client concerns.
- Result-oriented mind with a passion for work
- Eager to learn new things
- Microsoft Excel and Google Suite (Google sheet, Slides, G Drive…) power user
- Good command of English
- Eligible to work in Singapore