Responsible for driving the positioning and awareness of the company, the marcomms department plays a central role in building, maintaining and advocating AnyMind Group with all key stakeholders. Driving forward AnyMind Group’s position as industry and thought leaders is paramount and the team works closely together to ensure a globally aligned strategy.
About the Role
In order to drive the company through its significant growth and to enhance and nurture the company's growth -- we are seeking a talented and enthusiastic content professional to join our successful in-house team and play a key role in driving our corporate story. The position offers a unique opportunity for an ambitious self-starter to take ownership of a diverse set of B2B content programs and help to drive AnyMind Group’s reputation building and lead generation efforts. The role will be a regional role and based out of Manila, Philippines. The selected candidate will also be primarily working with a remote marcomms team across the region.
- Responsible for creating and executing global content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver business growth.
- Be the hub and key execution person for the company’s content initiatives
- Take on an editorial role that works with different experts in the company to produce/edit articles across the business
- Measure and track the effectiveness of content efforts and improve efforts
- Work with the head of marcomms to develop an overall content marketing strategy
- Develop global lead generation content such as whitepapers and reports
- Develop global eDM/CRM marketing content
- Develop product-driven case studies
- Develop award submissions (if needed)
- Support on the updating of content on AnyMind’s various websites
- Support localization of content into English
- Eligibility to work in the Philippines
- Strong English writing and communication skills across a variety of collaterals, alongside excellent communication and presentation skills – with strong attention to detail
- 1 - 5 years of B2B communication, PR, editorial or marketing experience
- Passion for B2B technology and startups
- Results-driven and a willing learner
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a strong focus on quality and results
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with all levels of the company