Mobile Advertising Brand Manager / Executive
What You'll Do
- Help sales team promote POKKT mobile game ads in domestic sales
- Formulate sales and strategies to achieve personal sales target
- Help sales team develop new customers and maintain existing customers
- Report sales targets, clients' feedback, and marketing strategies to local and regional managers
- Achieving & scaling up business targets on monthly & annual basis
- Identify and generate business from new clients
- Enhance business from existing clientele
- Identify potential Market Segments
- Work Closely with Ad-ops and Creative Strategy teams
- Maintain effective communications with the external and internal Partners/Customers.
- Ensure effective implementation of the campaigns and achievement of the set revenue targets.
- Ability to understand the customer’s need and propose relevant and
creative solutions that would in-turn enhance the revenues of the region.
Who You Are
- Experienced in digital media companies for at least two years
- Familiar with the digital agency or game industry customers
- Excellent in both Chinese and English
- Good at interpreting data and logical thinking
- Excellent communication skills, convincing, flexible, and resourceful.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive salary
- Performance review (twice a year)
- Performance bonus
- 14 annual leaves
- All-hands meeting abroad
- MacBook to be provided
- All-you-can-eat snacks and capsule coffee
- A professional, international and dynamic working environment
- Chances to keep up with cutting-edge trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced technology platforms