AnyMind Group, an end-to-end commerce enablement company, has today announced its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2023. Please see below for some highlights pertaining to the company’s Q2 2023 earnings disclosure.
- The company continues to retain full-year forecasts due to steady progress in revenue, gross profit, operating income, adjusted EBITDA and net profit. The full-year earnings forecast remains unchanged at this time
- For Q2 2023, operating profit increased year-on-year (YoY) to ¥169 million (compared to an operating profit of ¥0.6 million in the same period last year); Adjusted EBITDA was positive at ¥438 million (+97% YoY)
- For Q2 2023, revenue increased 35% YoY to ¥7.73 billion, gross profit increased by 36% YoY to ¥2.98 billion
- Growth in gross profit continued across the company’s three main business units: Marketing Platforms (+30% YoY to ¥1.534 billion), Partner Growth Platforms (+41% YoY to ¥926 million), and D2C Platforms (+55% YoY to ¥481 million)
- The M&A of Indonesia-based Digital Distribusi Indonesia announced in May is progressing toward closing at the end of September, and contribution to earnings is expected in Q4 2023
- The company has also announced its intention to bolster its presence in the Middle East by establishing a local subsidiary in Saudi Arabia in Q4 2023