AnyMind Group, an end-to-end commerce enablement company, has today announced its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2023. Please see below for an overview.
- Company retains full-year forecasts due to steady progress in revenue, gross profit and operating income
- Revenue increased 27% year-on-year (YoY) to ¥6.56 billion (if excluding the impact of changes in revenue recognition method for the Creator Growth business, implemented in FY22, the increase was 34% YoY), gross profit increased 33% YoY to ¥2.45 billion
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 164.8%% YoY to ¥180 million, operating losses narrowed from ¥148 million in Q1 FY2022 to ¥60 million in Q1 FY2023
- Growth in gross profit across the company’s three main business units: Marketing Platform (+26% YoY to ¥1.27 billion), Partner Growth Platform (+39% YoY to ¥770 million), and D2C Platform (+54% YoY to ¥394 million)
- AnyMind Group has also entered into an agreement to acquire all shares of Indonesian e-commerce enabler PT Digital Distribusi Indonesia
Further information can be found on the investor relations site (Q1 2023 earnings presentation; Q1 2023 financial report).