AnyMind Group, an end-to-end commerce enablement company, has today announced additional offerings in e-commerce and marketing for businesses outside of Mainland China to tap into its domestic market, and businesses in Mainland China looking to expand into other Asian markets.
Ben Chien, Managing Director of Greater China, said: “With Chinese outbound tourism in recovery mode, businesses and markets across Asia and the world can now once again compete for their spending. We’re adding capabilities to ensure that businesses across the region don’t just capture and attract Chinese demand overseas, but can also serve customers in Mainland China by strengthening their cross-border supply chain.”
In September 2022, AnyMind Group launched an office in Shenzhen, its second office in Mainland China, which saw the company start to roll out its offerings for mobile app publishers, including its publisher growth platform, AnyManager. Subsequent to the launch of its Shenzhen office, the company has added in-market and overseas experts to consult businesses with their inbound and outbound business strategies across marketing and e-commerce for the Mainland China market.
The company is today announcing the rollout of various offerings for both inbound and outbound e-commerce and marketing.
Overseas businesses looking to enter Mainland China can now leverage the following offerings:E-commerce
- International shipping and logistics support for businesses in Japan looking to enter the Chinese market, through AnyMind Group’s international shipping platform AnyLogi
- Commerce capabilities for businesses across Asia through Xiaohongshu and Douyin
- Tracking and analytics support for influencer marketing campaigns on Xiaohongshu through its influencer marketing platform, AnyTag
- Expertise for influencer marketing campaign strategy through ENGAWA, a cross-border marketing firm acquired by AnyMind Group in January 2021
- Enhancement of programmatic capabilities to reach consumers in Mainland China through mobile apps and websites that have implemented AnyManager into their tech stack
Leveraging on the company’s technology, global networks and in-market experts in 12 other markets across Southeast Asia, East Asia, India and the Middle East, businesses in Mainland China can tap on the following offerings for outbound expansion:E-commerce
- E-Commerce management and analytics on various e-commerce marketplaces and platforms such as Shopify, Shopee, TikTok Shop, Amazon and more, through the AnyX platform
- Conversational commerce on messaging apps such as Facebook Messenger, Instagram and LINE, through the AnyChat platform
- Influencer marketing through AnyTag on social media platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and X, including conversion and purchase tracking and attribution,
- Digital marketing on high-quality publisher inventory across the APAC region through AnyDigital and POKKT, a mobile advertising platform acquired by AnyMind Group in January 2020
On the launch of these additional offerings, Kosuke Sogo, CEO and co-founder of AnyMind Group said: “We are staying true to our mission to ‘make every business borderless’ as we open up greater possibilities for cross-border commerce. We will continue to make integrations with our technology wherever necessary, grow our global networks, and ensure that our customers are equipped with the best expertise to maximize our technology, as we look to help businesses transform and succeed in the digital world.”