AnyMind Group, an end-to-end commerce enablement company, has today announced that it is now the exclusive supply-side technology partner for various independent Singapore-based publishers, including Stacked Homes, Geek Culture, Popcorn.sg, Miss Tam Chiak, Daily Vanity, AVENUE ONE, Shicheng News, and FoodieSG.
Local and global advertisers can have exclusive access to direct and open inventory from a variety of verticals including home improvement, lifestyle, beauty, dining, and more.
Jane Shen, Deputy Head of Publisher Engagement, Singapore, AnyMind Group, said: “Our unique stack of offerings for publishers in Singapore and across Asia ensures that we can bring incremental value to independent publishers. In fact, aside from helping our publisher partners grow their ad revenue and opportunities, we’re also looking to support them in other avenues for growth such as sustainable expansion of their user base, and more.”
On working with AnyMind Group, Adam Wham, co-founder of Stacked Homes, said: “AnyMind is very accommodating to our needs as a publisher. They’re also constantly looking for and suggesting new ways to increase our revenue too and follow-up regularly on our account’s performance.”
Yonk, co-founder of Geek Culture, said: “As an independent publisher serving a market like Singapore, AnyMind’s mix of technology and in-market expertise has helped us to move forward confidently not just in terms of site monetization, but also in user engagement and growth.”
These publishers leverage on AnyMind’s ad monetization and UI/UX improvement platform, AnyManager, enabling them to tap on a wide range of features including:
- AnyManager Tag Service, which provides web publishers with display, video and rich media header bidding and PMP demand from over 100 demand-side partners globally through a single ad tag
- Audience identification solutions through integrations with Liveramp, Pubmatic and Google
- Revenue, ad verification, site performance and social media analytics, which includes out-of-box integrations with Google Analytics and 3rd-party ad verification partners such as IAS and Adloox
- Easy implementation of user engagement elements including Progressive Web App infrastructure, social media “Stories-like” content, and HTML5 games
- Along with other features such as site speed analytics and a CMS for Accelerated Mobile Pages
Publishers also have access to in-market experts to guide them on monetization and user acquisition strategies, and can also explore other platforms by AnyMind Group, including those under its Brand Commerce offering (e-commerce, logistics, customer engagement, marketing).
In addition, other Singapore-based publishers who leverage on AnyManager include the TSL Media Group, which is home to The Smart Local, Eatbook, MustShareNews, Zula, Wiki.sg, and Uchify, and others.