[IN,MUM, Client Servicing Sr Executive / Assistant Manager-Brand Business]
What You'll Do
- Campaign Management.
- Investigate and resolve operational queries from client/account team, including inventory, creative assignment, tracking campaign discrepancies & managing under-delivery Interface with both clients & agencies regarding campaign management.
- Proactively co-ordinate with Ops & sales team during the campaign activation process
- Post campaign evaluation to be done in sync with both Ops & sales team. Needs to be good with presentations & evaluating data
- Proactively provide solutions for optimization of the campaign.
- Daily tracking of campaign revenue MIS & reports.
- Trouble shoot queries with client & agencies
Who You Are
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field required.
- Strong communication skills required
Nice To Have
- Problem solving skills.
- Good inter-personal skills & communication skills
- Familiar with working of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of the Mobile/ Online advertising industry, trends, technologies and pricing models.
- Familiarity with agencies & clients will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience of client servicing with an ad network or publisher would be preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Bi-Annual Performance Review
- Annual paid leaves (30 days which includes casual leave, sick leave and earned leave)
- All-hands Meeting (after probation)
- Flexible working environment
- Over and above Health Insurance for self, spouse, two children. Insurance Premium amount borne by the company
- Working hours: 10 am - 6:30 pm (Mon - Fri)
- Online and offline company events (TGIF, birthday and holiday events, etc.)