Corporate Operations Executive
Office Administration, Jakarta
We are looking for an Office Administration who will assist company and employee's needs. Your duties will include working on supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. You will engage with other Department locally and regionally to complete a range of administrative duties & internal communication. The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly. We expect you to be competent, organized and able to fulfil your tasks in a timely manner.
What You'll Do
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Answering phones, forwarding, screening calls in a professional manner and takes note when needed.
- Preparing meeting, training rooms, regularly checking and inform office assistant to clean up after meeting.
- Maintaining reception desk clean and hygiene.
- Sorting, distributing mail, sending invoice/documents via selected vendors and liaise with office assistants.
- Coordinate with Employee to receive and delivery items from Clients to send it via 3rd party/courier to partners.
- Coordinate with Finance team for invoicing arrangement, delivery, tax receipt or report printing assistance.
- Coordinate with Manager through a variety of organization related tasks and communications, such as Procurement request and General Office inquires
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, scan, etc.
Who You Are
- Minimum Bachelor or Diploma Degree
- Have an excellent Customer Service Experience with strong communication skills (English and Bahasa)
- The ability to take initiative in fast paced situations and flexibility to take on a variety of tasks and assignments.
- Basic computer literacy and experience with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Presentation, etc).
- Fast learner, adaptability with company culture.
- Ability to work with the Team Work and Individual.
Why You Will Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Non-cash benefit: private medical insurance, government social insurance
- Paid leave entitlements and special leave such marriage leave and bereavement leave.
- Vibrant TGIF tradition.