Manager, Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing, Kuala Lumpur
The ideal candidate will contribute to a high-growth team in a rapidly growing business. With a strong hunting mindset, good client engagement experience, extensive knowledge of Malaysia’s digital marketing landscape, and a proven track record of delivering results in a fast-paced environment, he/ she will demonstrate the ability to identify opportunities and take ownership to drive growth across the business.
What You'll Do
- Individually prospect, pitch, and close sales
- Initiate the solution to the client by introducing the Company’s product based on client needs
- Manage a portfolio of clients assigned to you and assist in increasing the overall market share.
- Consistently deliver individual sales targets every month.
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and make an influencer marketing plan by liaising with the internal strategic planning & creative teams.
- Work with the prospect in a consultative fashion to develop a holistic influencer marketing strategy.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Responsible for collecting payment and liaising closely with the respective department to provide after-sales service.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Excellent command of English.
- Experience in sales at Digital Marketing Agencies or AdTech companies for a minimum of 3-5 years.
- Has a strong network with brands and agencies. Prefer talent used to do the pitching with a strong pipeline and client base. Experience in creative pitching is a plus.
- Target and result-oriented mind with a passion for working independently.
- Detail-oriented, well organised, with a good sense of responsibility.
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (twice a year)
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Annual MVP Awards
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market