As consumers use a variety of channels for online purchases nowadays, businesses have to develop and grow their presence across many channels. Through managing multiple channels, operational efficiency and optimization becomes all the more important and challenging.
AnyMind Group’s latest e-commerce enablement platform, AnyX, combines technology, experience and expertise that helps businesses succeed in the e-commerce space.
- E-commerce landscape globally, SEA, and Thailand
- Challenges faced by e-commerce businesses in Thailand
- Difficulties in taking your e-commerce business to the next level
- Trends on brands moving toward e-commerce operating solutions
- Key requirements for selecting an e-commerce enabler
– About AnyMind Group
– E-commerce overview
– About AnyX
Date: 28 April 2022
Time: 3PM – 5PM GMT+7
Format: Online via Zoom
Hataipat Sukontaborpit (Pat)
Senior Manager, D2C & EC Enablement Management
Pat enables businesses to grow in their e-commerce and direct-to-consumer efforts, and has also support influencers in Thailand to create and launch their own brands and products.
Wannida Artsavapongtanet (New)
Account Management Manager
New helps businesses in Thailand with their e-commerce and direct-to-consumer efforts, enabling them to achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness for greater growth.