［Full Remote］DevOps TechLead Developer［POKKT］
From manufacturing and e-commerce, to CRM, marketing and logistics, we as AnyMind Group develop 8 different products, supporting end to end supply chain processes.
This position offers to own and manage infrastructure for one of the groups called Pokkt. POKKT is a leading mobile video advertising platform in India, South East Asia & MENA with a strong focus on rewarded Video Ads within Mobile Games.
- Bangalore, India
What You'll Do
- You will be owning entire infrastructure of the Pokkt deployed into cloud (GCP & AWS)
- You will be the primary contact for any infrastructure related issue and maintain 24X7 availability of our infrastructure.
- You will be owning the automation of the code deployment in production and continuously helping engineering team to improve the deployment experience
- Implement, secure, scale and troubleshoot a global, multi-cloud management layer for Pokkt’s cloud platform and products.
- Maintain greater than 99.9% availability.
- Through on alerting, monitoring and metrics implementations
- Deliver products from development to production with speed and quality
- Communicate closely with Product management team and Engineering team to further improve product
Who You Are
- You are a dedicated cloud operations engineer with deep knowledge and hands-on experience in Linux administration, server monitoring, application management and Software engineering.
- 5-10 years of experience level and toolset experience in AWS/GCP.
- Familiar with managed Kubernetes environment like EKS and GKE
- Good scripting knowledge and hands on with Python or Shell Script.
- Strong analytical skills, mental resilience and the ability to think systematically under stress.
- Highly accountable and willing to take ownership. Outstanding work ethic, high-integrity, team player, and a lifelong learner.
- Knowledge on Linux system right from kernel and up
- Very good Experience on all cloud stack tools on Deployment,configuration management, telemetry like Jenkins Rundeck, Chef/Ansible, Prometheus
Tools We Use
- Language: Java, PHP, Python
- DB: CloudSQL, MySQL, BigQuery, Mongo, Redis, Aerospike, CouchDB
- Version control: Git, Gitflow
- Repositories: BitBucket
- Infrastructure: Google Cloud Platform & AWS
- Server monitoring: Grafana, Prometheus
- CI/CD: Bitbucket Pipeline
- Communication tool: Slack
- Project management: JIRA with Agile Board
- Document/Requirement management: Confluence
Why You'll Love It
- Visa and work permit sponsorship
- Flight ticket to company location
- Competitive salary
- Performance review (2 times a year)
- Performance bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leaves
- Sick, compassionate and special leaves
- Family visa support after 3 months
- Family medical insurance after 3 months
- All-hands meeting at overseas
- TGIF, monthly birthday and other fun events
- MVP Awards (prizes upto 8,000USD)