Account Manager (Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh)
Digital Marketing, Hanoi
What You Will Do
- Execute digital marketing campaigns including but not limited to display advertising, video advertising, social network management.
- Understand the core principles of planning and executing media
- Work closely with planning, Creative, and other internal teams to serve client’s campaign objective
- Provide guidance and supervision to the team to assessed feasible working timeline and manage accordingly
- Be responsible for account and project management, and deliver end to end digital campaign and project performance
- Give good strategic advice to clients based upon previous experience
- Liaise with clients regularly – responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking & researching, managing milestones and approvals
- Monitor campaigns to ensure contract compliance
- Strengthen existing client relationships and position expertise to further drive client accounts
- Supervise and train the team members for more productivity and efficiency.
- Analyze from digital trends and campaign results and recommend improvement areas for next stages of the campaign
- Support other tasks if needed.
Who You Are
- A recognized university degree.
- Proficiency in Vietnamese & English
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a digital marketing agency.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the position of Account Manager, with proven ability to lead a team of 1-3 members.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules.
- Experienced in executing and managing IMC projects.
- Solid knowledge of digital tools & channels
- Result-driven and have a good sense of responsibility as well as a strong enthusiasm
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems)
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills.
Why You’ll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days) and other leave types
- Private health care plan
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in professional, active, international and dynamic environment.